Hiver is a powerful email collaboration tool designed for teams that use Gmail as their primary email platform. It aims to help teams work collaboratively on emails, delegate tasks, and manage email workflows effectively. This review will review Hiver’s features, pros, and cons and provide a rating based on our analysis.
- Shared Inboxes: Hiver allows teams to manage shared inboxes, such as info@, support@, sales@, etc., effectively. Multiple team members can access these inboxes simultaneously, collaborate on emails, assign tasks, and track progress.
- Shared Labels: With Hiver, teams can create shared email labels to help organize them effectively. This feature allows team members to label emails, filter them based on specific criteria, and easily access them later.
- Email Notes: Hiver allows users to add private notes to emails. This feature enables team members to collaborate on emails, add feedback, and provide insights without interfering with the email’s original content.
- Email Templates: Hiver provides a range of email templates that users can customize and save for later use. This feature can be handy for teams that frequently send similar emails, such as sales or customer support teams.
- Email Snooze: Hiver allows users to snooze emails for later, similar to the snooze feature in other email platforms. This feature lets users prioritize emails based on their importance and urgency and deal with them later.
- Email Reminders: With Hiver, users can set reminders for emails. This feature can be handy for teams that need to follow up on important emails regularly.
- Activity Feed: Hiver provides an activity feed that shows users all the actions taken on a specific email. This feature can help teams keep track of changes, delegate tasks, and ensure nothing falls through the cracks.
- Easy to Use: Hiver is a simple, user-friendly email collaboration tool that integrates seamlessly with Gmail. It has a clean and intuitive interface that requires no training or technical skills to use.
- Powerful Collaboration Features: Hiver’s collaboration features, such as shared inboxes, shared labels, and email notes, make it easy for teams to work on emails, delegate tasks, and manage workflows effectively.
- Customizable Templates: Hiver provides a range of customizable email templates that can save teams time and effort. Users can create and save templates for future use, ensuring email consistency and accuracy.
- Email Snooze and Reminders: Hiver’s email snooze and reminder features can help users prioritize emails, manage their workload effectively, and ensure timely follow-ups.
- Activity Feed: Hiver’s activity feed provides a transparent view of all actions taken on an email, making it easy for teams to track progress and ensure accountability.
- Limited Integration: While Hiver integrates seamlessly with Gmail, it does not combine with other email platforms. This can be a limitation for teams that use multiple email platforms.
- Limited Customization: While Hiver provides customizable email templates, it does not allow users to customize the interface or add custom branding.
- Limited Analytics: Hiver’s analytics features are limited, and teams cannot track email metrics such as open rates, click-through rates, or engagement rates.
- Limited Pricing Plans: Hiver’s pricing plans are limited, and teams may need to upgrade to a more expensive plan to access advanced features such as analytics and automation.
- Limited Mobile App: While Hiver has a mobile app, it only has some features available on the desktop version.
We rate Hiver 4 out of 5. While Hiver has several powerful features that can help teams manage their email workflows effectively, some limitations may impact its usability. The lack of integration with other email platforms may be a significant limitation for teams that use multiple email platforms. Additionally, the limited customization options and pricing plans may not be suitable for some teams’ needs.
However, Hiver’s collaboration features are its biggest strength. The shared inboxes, shared labels, and email notes make it easy for teams to work together on emails, delegate tasks, and manage workflows effectively. Customizable templates, email snooze, and reminder features can save teams time and effort and ensure timely follow-ups.
The activity feed is another useful feature that makes it easy for teams to track progress and ensure accountability. The clean and intuitive interface also makes Hiver easy to use, and users do not require any training or technical skills to get started.
Overall, Hiver is a powerful email collaboration tool that can help teams manage their email workflows effectively. While it has some limitations, its collaboration features, customizable templates, and email snooze and reminder features make it a valuable tool for teams that use Gmail as their primary email platform.